What's new
ManaMeta

Welcome to the official website for ManaMeta! Register today and be a part of the community. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Development Nations Beta 0.1

Development
Nations Beta has been released!

NOTE: TO BE A PART OF THE BETA, POST A REPLY TO THIS THREAD OR PM ME ON DISCORD. I WILL WHITELIST YOU TO THE TEST SERVER AND SEND THE IP ADDRESS.

How can you help?
We're looking for feedback on the general feel of the Nation plugin.

Feedback can include how things can be improved (please do not recommend large changes, such as trying to change the entire claim system different). We're open to receiving feedback if you feel that the claiming system can be improved in some ways, however I won't be making major changes to the core functionality of the plugin.

You can also give feedback on some suggestions and things that can be added, e.g. Player Research, Nation Research, Player Achievements, Nation Achievements
I encourage you to put your suggestions into the suggestions forum (link: Suggestions)

We're also looking for bugs we aren't aware of.

There will be a lot of initial bugs. Some of which we are already aware of:
Known bugs:

• When a player leaves a nation, the nation doesn't change the land for that player automatically.
  • The entire GUI isn't ready (red stained glass means I haven't programmed the feature).
  • Nation top is displaying 'null'
(This list will be updated as more people post bugs)

PLEASE post your bug in the bug section of the forums, instead of messaging me.

Bugs we're not aware of:

• Players in the nation having access to permissions that they shouldn't have access to.
  • Typos
  • Functions that aren't working as intended
Please report anything that feels out of place.

This will be a major update for the future. I will be opening and closing the test server every few days just so I have time to work on the bugs that have been reported.

NOTE: TO BE A PART OF THE BETA, POST A REPLY TO THIS THREAD OR PM ME ON DISCORD. I WILL WHITELIST YOU TO THE TEST SERVER AND SEND THE IP ADDRESS.