What's new
ManaMeta

Welcome to the official website for ManaMeta! Register today and be a part of the community. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pending ItzYaBoi

Awaiting response from staff.
IGN: ItzYaBoiExotic
Time Zone: EST
Position Applying For: (Builder/Helper/Streamer)
Helper & streamer
Why do you want to apply for this position?
I am a very welcoming person, Im very good with people and Im online a lot of the time. ( expect when Im with family )
What experience do you have to apply for this position?
I run my own discord, Im a mod for other peoples discord, and I was a mod for a smaller minecraft sever back in the day. and Im a mod on minecraft realms for minecraft bedrock edition.

Before applying for staff, ask yourself the following questions:

Have I been playing for longer than a month? No but almost
Do people on the server know who I am? I would like to think i’m known of
Do I have a clean ban record? yes

If you answered no to any of these questions, then it's quite likely that your application will be rejected.

Copy and paste the below format into your application, then fill out all the details to the best of your ability:

IGN: ItzYaBoiExotic
Time Zone: EST
Position Applying For: (Builder/Helper/Streamer)
Helper & streamer
Why do you want to apply for this position?
I am a very welcoming person, Im very good with people and Im online a lot of the time. ( expect when Im with family )
What experience do you have to apply for this position?
I run my own discord, Im a mod for other peoples discord, and I was a mod for a smaller minecraft sever back in the day. and Im a mod on minecraft realms for minecraft bedrock edition.

Any other information that can support your application: love the sever, keep up the work