What's new
ManaMeta

Welcome to the official website for ManaMeta! Register today and be a part of the community. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

another introduction so you dont feel lonely

I started playing minecraft quite a few years ago, and it has been one of my favourite games since then. When im not practicing the piano/violin or writing homework, i may be on minecraft. I started playing on this server sometime in November, and its my favourite thing to do when i have time to play. I have two cats, one is derpy and one is handsome, but I still love them both (dm me on discord if you want cat pictures lol)
When im not playing minecraft you might find me playing the battle cats or world of tanks blitz.
I like to read, play minecraft, and watch youtube, sometimes even practice piano if im in the mood.
I live in the city of mississauga in the province of ontario in canada, and the place is beautiful in all seasons.
I hope that i can make you guys happy as much as this server has made me
Heartstorm38

_Kron

Staff member
Owner
Thanks for writing an introduction! It felt a little lonely in the forums :eek:

What sort of stuff do you play on the piano? I sometimes play the piano in my free time while I'm at work.

GeorgeE_Boi

I usually play the rcm repertoire and etudes, but sometimes i like to play other random songs for fun
Right now im playing beethovens sonata no 18, revolutionary etude and American Pie :)

_Kron

Staff member
Owner
I usually play the rcm repertoire and etudes, but sometimes i like to play other random songs for fun
Right now im playing beethovens sonata no 18, revolutionary etude and American Pie :)
Dang that's impressive!

I've been trying to learn comptine d'un autre été lately, I've been learning from YouTube though. :ROFLMAO: